Blue Dog Art & Design

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Finally...I can post!



Sheesh! Blogger went squirrely on me the past two days and I haven't been able to post or comment here or at home. I finally get time and can't get in to the system. Argh!

I've almost gotten my magazine off to the printer. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday at the lastest. Just in time to start on the next issue.

I am going to see Coldplay and Fiona Apple tonight and am really looking forward to the show. My friend and I are having dinner before the show to which I'm also looking forward. It is not often I get a night out to myself.

My littlest pup took a bad fall coming into the house last night and spent four hours in the emergency room. He fell and hit his head on the edge of the cement step coming into our house. The cement has pea gravel mixed in it and is rather rough. Poor little thing got a puncture wound right in the middle of his forehead and bumps and scraps all over his forehead and nose. He needed two stitches. Not fun at all. He came home from the hospital just fine though. No concussion, just all banged up. This makes the second time he's needed stitches in his head. He fell at daycare a little over a year ago and needed four stitches that time. This makes two times he's had stitches and he doesn't turn three until June. This can't be a good omen for the future. Yikes! The first time I had stitches was because of a c-section when my first child was born.

That's all for now. I'll try to post a review of the show tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home