Blue Dog Art & Design

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Downside of TiVo



If you TiVo "Lost" and the radio people start talking about the episode the next morning, which you have not yet watched, you must jam your fingers in your ears so as not to hear the radio people discuss what happened. This can be difficult when driving.

Sorry that I have been a little M.I.A. lately. I have been busy and haven't really had anything to say worth posting. I am however, enjoying the silence here in the office while both members of the "brain trust" are out of the country. More soon...I promise.

3 Comments:

  • I have the DVR thing through comcast cable... it's TiVo without the brand name. I don't watch Lost, so I don't have to worry I suppose. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE my DVR. It's so worth the 10 extra bucks a month to have it.

    By Blogger Jaded, at October 06, 2005 5:05 PM  

  • Gosh...I could use some of that silence...

    By Blogger playfulinnc, at October 06, 2005 6:55 PM  

  • Jaded: I'm SO addicted to TiVo. I recorded Conan O'Brien last night to see U2 take over his show. No way I could stay up that late to see it otherwise.

    Playful: I'm sure the noise you have is good noise though. Sounds like the show is going well. Tickets for the DC performance go on sale Tuesday. :-)

    By Blogger Blue Dog Art, at October 07, 2005 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home