Blue Dog Art & Design

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy New Year!



I had all intentions of leaving a nice "Wishing You a Merry Christmas" post last week, but I got caught up in work and preparations for having a full house of family for Christmas. So, with that in mind I hope you all had a great Christmas.

Since I basically busted ass at work last week I don't have to go in this week, in fact I'm off work until January 6th--yeah me! Today I took the kids to daycare and am currently working on packing up the Christmas stuff. We leave on Thursday morning for the drive to Miami. It will be a good test for us all to see how the boys do for two days in the car. We are stocked up on DVDs and toys that travel well, so hopefully it won't be too bad. It looks like the weather will be decent for the drive down and I hope it stays that way for the return trip as well.

I more than likely will not be posting again until I'm back from Florida. I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year. Personally, I hate New Year's Eve, but at least this year mine should be decent. Don't forget to watch the Orange Bowl next Tuesday night. [smile] I'll be the one in the Penn State t-shirt.

GO PENN STATE!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Have fun and I hope that your Lions win big.

    By Blogger m.a., at December 27, 2005 2:11 PM  

  • That game had me freaked out, but at least it turned out right. I can't imagine what it was like in the stands...

    By Blogger cs, at January 09, 2006 9:25 AM  

  • MA-Yeah! It was a great game!

    MASS-Dude, I can't even tell you how stressful it was. The victory was SO sweet though. JoePa was hilarious when he accepted the trophy: "The game could have gone either way, but it went our way, so I'll take it."

    By Blogger Blue Dog Art, at January 09, 2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home