Blue Dog Art & Design

Friday, October 07, 2005

My Last Half Day of Bliss

I'm only working until noon today. The most annoying half of the "brain trust" returns from London on Tuesday. (We are off for Columbus Day). It has been so nice and peaceful here this week.

Anyway, I'm headed to Philly today for a HUGE bead show. My oldest is coming along with me since the hubby has Penn State tickets, which of course conflicts with my bead show. He's taking the youngest with him and dropping him with his parents. My charge and I will be spending the night at my sister-in-law's and she'll take care of E. while I head to Ft. Washington for a day of looking for beading treasures. If all goes well, I'll find some great stuff, not do too much damage to my credit card, and be able to make something fabulous to show you all. Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home