Blue Dog Art & Design

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tagged

I'm It. Pobble has tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the 5th sentence (or close to it.)
4. Post that, along with these rules, in your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

And the 5th sentence of my 23rd posting was:

"All that you need to do to help is click on a link from the homepage."

I was surprised to find that I actually have had 23 + posts. The sentence is from my post about The Breast Cancer Site. So while I’m at it, I’ll plug the site again. Go here now and click it.

I have seen this several times, so I’ll take a chance with a few of you.

1. Hadley
2. Playful in DC
3. ERL
4. Jaded was already tagged by Pobble as well, so nevermind.
5. Do I have any other readers?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home