Blue Dog Art & Design

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sure Happy It's Thursday


First, I really need to try to come up with better titles for posts.

Second, To follow up on my last post, I hypothetically encouraged the hypothetical source to talk to the hypothetical director and hypothetically she did. We hypothetically decided not to talk to our hypothetical direct boss as the information would have just been hurtful. Hypothetically we think the director sees right through the brain trust. We'll see if anything hypothetically comes of it all. That's eight (now nine) hypotheticals.

Third, for lack of something better to write about, I give you a really interesting Web site.

Photo is from the Web site and is possibly copyrighted by someone, but I'll take the risk.

1 Comments:

  • I am hypothetically glad that you straightened all hypothetical situations out.

    Yay! (Hypothetically?)

    By Blogger m.a., at May 25, 2006 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home