Blue Dog Art & Design

Monday, April 24, 2006

Manic Monday



Things are still crazy with me, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm almost through our busy time at work. I have been lax in posting because I have not had any downtime at work and because my husband has messed with the security level of our wireless network at home and my laptop has been shut out of the internet connection, so I haven't been able to post here or at home. Anyway...

My son finally got in two soccer games this weekend despite more rain on Saturday morning. His team won both games and he scored at least one goal in each game.

After the game, we stopped at a garden center and bought some more plants for the yard including Gerber Daisies, which are my favorite.

I managed to sneak out of here for the day on Friday and took a day trip to Philly for a bead show. I got a bunch of little goodies to string with my fused pieces. We've been reorganizing our office at home and my jewelry workspace and the project is almost completed so I'll be able to get back into stringing soon. I took a bunch of new pieces to my hair salon last Thursday, so hopefully they will sell.

Bear with me another week and I'll be back to my usually beading and blogging.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home