Blue Dog Art & Design

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to School



Let's get right to it. My oldest son started kindergarten this morning. He was just fine and was very patient as I snapped photos before we left the house and again, when I took a picture of him with his teacher at school. I kissed him goodbye, told him that I love him and walked down the hall with tears in my eyes. He is such a wonderful, funny and smart little boy and I am so proud of him it makes my heart swell.

Oh, and the weather is horrible here for the start of school today. Just pouring down rain like crazy. I felt bad for all the kids that had to wait for the bus in the rain this morning.

Sorry that I was MIA last week. Since I resigned, I have a ton of work to get done before my last day, which will be Sept. 13th. I also have to get my "cube" packed up. I have 7 working days left here and then I'll start the new position Monday Sept. 18th.

I'm behind on reading your blogs, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up more with you this week.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home