Blue Dog Art & Design

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday Eye Candy


Today I shall post about jewelry. I haven't posted lately because quite honestly I'm tired of posting about my iPod and potty training my kid and that's really all that has been going on with me lately. Enough.


So, today I give you a necklace that I made over a year ago. It is made of snowflake obsidian and since it snowed here in Northern Virginia last night (a dusting on the grass) I thought this piece appropriate. The drops are made with hand done wire work spirals and accented with stardust silver round beads. This is still one of my favorite designs.

Last night I made eight more fused pieces that I hope to string into necklaces rather than just hanging them as pendants on plain silver chains. Another pendant sold at my hair salon, so I placed an order for more chains to replenish my display at the salon. I might try to sell a strung necklace at the salon just to see if there is any interest beyond the fused pendants.

Have a good day everyone!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home