Blue Dog Art & Design

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just A Quick Update

I'm still here, I've just been super busy. The new job is going great! I just have a heavier work load and not so much time to play during the work day. The work is challenging, which is what I was looking for in this new job. Bottomline, I was bored at my old job. The new job will not allow for boredom.

Other things going on include my husband coaching my five-year-old's soccer team and having the opposing coach come after him during the game on Saturday. Needless to say, that was interesting. I was very proud of my husband for not losing his cool with this bonehead and really disfusing the situation. Nevermind the fact that at least two other father's on our team's side had his back.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and I hope to have more for you soon.

3 Comments:

  • I'm so glad that you're not bored. Congrats on your job, BDA. You really deserve all of the pleasure that comes from this new job.

    By Blogger m.a., at September 27, 2006 3:31 PM  

  • You gotta tell the rest of that soccer story and SOON!

    Glad the new job is better. :)

    By Blogger BostonPobble, at September 27, 2006 5:21 PM  

  • MA-The new job is going great! Just being away from the braintrust has made a huge difference in my stress level.

    Pobble-I would love to tell you the story, just not on the internet. Email me if you'd really like to hear the whole story.

    By Blogger Blue Dog Art, at October 16, 2006 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home