Blue Dog Art & Design

Monday, April 03, 2006

Four Things



Today's post is brought to you by the number 4. I'm slammed at work with our annual conference coming up in May and busy at home too. I've had things to say, but no time to post. Yes, I'm slacking in the blogging department. My apologies. So, for lack of a better post, here's something that I started a while ago. A small glimpse into more about the Blue Dog.

If Dooce Does it, it MUST Be Cool.

Four jobs I’ve had
1. Professional Ice Cream Scooper
2. Restaurant Hostess
3. Retail Art Supply sales
4. Graphic Designer

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Big
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Ordinary People
4. Singles

Four places I have lived
1. Alexandria, Virginia
2. Bethesda, Maryland
3. Gaithersburg, Maryland
4. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Four TV shows I love
1. “Grey’s Anatomy
2. “Lost
3. “CSI” (only the Vegas show)
4. “What Not to Wear” (a guilty pleasure)

Four places I’ve vacationed
1. South Florida (both coasts)
2. North Carolina (beaches and mountains)
3. California (San Diego to San Francisco)
4. Las Vegas (what happens there, stays there)

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Chicken Marsala
2. Pad Thai
3. Grilled Skirt Steak Burrito
4. Shrimp Alfredo

Four sites I visit daily
1. WTOPnews.com
2. Washington Post
3. Fire Mountain Gems
4. eBay

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Outer Banks of North Carolina
2. Paris, France (I have always wanted to go there)
3. Home in bed asleep
4. New York City

Four people I am tagging
1. Not tagging anyone, but feel free to do it if you like.

4 Comments:

  • I'd like to be home in bed as well. Yay! That's the best way to get over Daylight savings.

    By Blogger m.a., at April 03, 2006 12:51 PM  

  • I am going to take this tag in place of the other one you tagged me with. Completely unbeknownst to you when you tagged me or me when I accepted it, the times I was supposed to relive were some of the worst in my life and I decided I really didn't need to go back through all that. SO! Here is your tag ~ even if it wasn't the one either of us expected. ;)

    By Blogger BostonPobble, at April 03, 2006 2:41 PM  

  • Something about the start of this week has me wishing I was spending more time in bed. Of course, it might help if I got to bed before 1:30 a.m....

    Here's a bit of four places I've lived:
    1. Blair County, PA
    2. Centre County, PA
    3. Sussex County, DE
    4. The District of Columbia

    By Blogger cs, at April 04, 2006 3:09 PM  

  • MA-Daylight savings time has been killing me this week.

    Pobble-I enjoyed your list and I'm sorry the first one was not so good for you.

    cuff-a telling list as I posted on your blog. Have a good weekend.

    By Blogger Blue Dog Art, at April 07, 2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home