Blue Dog Art & Design

Monday, June 19, 2006

Not Such a Good Monday

So, I guess I’m going to stop bitching about my co-workers. As much as certain ones annoy the living crap out of me, I wish them no harm. My dear coworker (not a member of the brain trust) who had the heart attacks is not doing so well.

He came back to work last week for a couple of hours a day. He’s had a rough throat since being in the hospital, which he had thought was a result of the medications that he now needs.

He left early on Friday and went to see a doctor about his throat.

This morning as I was on my way out of the house, his wife called me on my cell phone. She called to tell me that they found polyps in his throat and that he was having trouble breathing and wasn’t going t be at work for a few days. The doctor(s) wants to biopsy the polyps Tuesday, but needs approval from the cardiologist because of the blood thinners he is taking.

I just got word that he ended up going to the hospital this morning because his breathing was getting worse and that he will be admitted to the hospital today.

I don’t have a good feeling about this at all.

The week is not starting out very well and I’m going to go ahead and officially declare that this year is just not going well. 2006 did not start well and it has not improved much for the people around me.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home