Blue Dog Art & Design

Monday, October 16, 2006

Time for a Reality Check

Wow, it has been a few weeks since I last posted. I have to say that for the last year, I was pretty addicted to this blogging thing and have had fun posting and reading other blogs. Bottomline is that this blog has mostly been drivel with not much point. I was never even sure why I started it. I have tried to get at least a post in weekly, but as you may have noticed, I have not had the time to post lately. Mostly because my old job was easy and I was able to spend time posting and reading on the job.

My new job is great, but I have no extra time to play at work. I thought that I would be able to keep going inspite of that fact. However, spending time on the computer has seriously cut into my jewelry making time.

So...since I was able to go two weeks and not feel as guilty about not posting, I seem to have crossed a threshold that allows me to give myself a break and be okay with it. Since most of what I have written has been pointless anyway, I think I'll take a hiatus for a while. I might come back, but I might not.

That said, you won't get rid of me that easily. I'll still be around and comment here and there if you don't mind.

Thank you my dear readers.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home